What I'm Loving Right Now: Accessories

By 3:05 PM

Last weekend in Chicago, I found some must-have accessories at H&M (love their fall clothing collection, by the way). I've been wearing some of them almost every day because they're just that cute.

Aqua rose hair clip (comes in set of two): H&M / Sweater: H&M

This adorable clip works with messy up-dos and beachy waves. It's the perfect way to tie together summer and fall styles while the weather is transitioning. And, I can't lie, I'll probably be using it to hold on to the happiness of summer in the cold winter months.

Pale pink rose ring: H&M / Nail polish: L'Oreal Nail Color in Club Prive

I have worn this ring practically every day this week. The soft color goes with just about everything and the design adds a feminine touch to any outfit.

Watch: Charming Charlie

I got this watch in the Spring, but I have been obsessed with wearing it as often as possible. It has a chunky, loose fit (though it does have a removable insert, I like it to fall lower than my wrist), but the rhinestones on the face add feminine detailing. I've gotten a lot of complements on it.

Seafoam zippered wallet clutch: Charming Charlie

I have also gotten a lot of complements on my other favorite accessory from Charming Charlie, this seafoam clutch/wallet. The color is perfect for adding a pop to any outfit (you may be surprised, but this shade of turquoise goes with almost anything).

Aqua gem earrings: H&M

I haven't worn these earrings yet (as you can tell), but I couldn't pass them up at H&M. In keeping with the girlie trend, the bows add just the right touch of sweet to these bold statement earrings.

What are your favorite accessories right now? What are you loving for fall?

You Might Also Like

0 comments