Product Picks: Tinted Moisturizer & Beauty Balm

By 9:54 PM , ,

Right now I'm soaking up all of the fall fashions in September's issue of Glamour. So be prepared for fall fashion notes and outfits coming soon!


Now, on to my current cosmetic obsession... non-foundation products like tinted moisturizer and beauty balm. I've been trying a few different things and so far I like multiple products. Here are my top four at the moment.


- Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer (I use Beige 1). Loved this because I was matched by my Mary Kay rep, as opposed to having to guess in the store. I also got some other amazing MK products that I will have to feature here later. This tinted moisturizer has SPF 20 and goes on so smoothly.

- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer (Neutral to Tan / 40). This product is considered an alternative to foundation and provides "three daily essentials," retinol treatment, SPF 20 moisturizer and sheer tint. I love the tone and the way it blends with my skin.

- Maybelline Dream Fresh Beauty Balm (Medium 120). I tried Garnier's BB cream and wasn't overly impressed by it. I decided to give Maybelline's a go and have been more than satisfied. It is quick and easy to apply and claims to be an "8-in-1 skin perfector" by blurring imperfections, brightening, evening skin tone, smoothing, hydrating, enhancing, protecting with SPF 20 and containing zero percent oil and heavy ingredients.

- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Tinted Moisturizer (Natural to Tan). I have been using this product the longest and love it. Besides blending well, it offers SPF 50, and I have noticed the difference zero sun exposure has on my face. This product is worth every penny.

I have also started using a foundation brush to apply the products I use and I love that as well. Be looking for a post on my tools of the trade later!

You Might Also Like

0 comments